Saturday, October 10, 2009

epic train ride

Sup?
Hows your first week of school?

Yesterday, (Friday October the umm.. 9th!)I caught the beenleigh train back home!
it definitely is worth mentioning on my blog.. it probably is the only thing worth mentioning in the first week of school!!

Because Billy, Angus and Jackson decided to jump carriages to find 'someone', they were caught muckin around by the conductor on the train. So the conductor refused to let them leave their carriage. Angus calls me. I answer and am puzzled at why he would call me when we're on the same train. I pretty much couldn't hear anything he was saying. I then decided to jump to their carriage (bad choice). I walked off the train and ran into the middle carriage as the doors were about to shut. The conductor guy thinks im mucking around as well and tells me off. I reply by saying 'Oh, I'm just here because they called me over'.
Conductor angrily shouts, "DONT F***CKIN BULL *SH** WITH ME"

great. now i was stuck with these guys in a carriage full of students. We tried multiple times to walk off to the next carriage, however, the conductor just continued to tell us off. A man in the corner, who was listening to us talking on the phone figured out our situation and told us to just run off. "The conductor cant do crap to you. just run off"
yea thats true. hes fat too. haha

When we reached Altandi Station, Billy and I walked off, pretending that this was our station.
By the way, if you haven't figured, Altandi Station is where pretty much ALL the asians get off.
The only problem was, the direction i needed to head was the opposite direction to where everybody was walking. So I took a few steps to the direction where everybody was heading, then quickly side-stepped and ran for my life. Surprisingly, the fat conductor didnt see us!
WE MADE IT.
Our bags were safe. *phew.
Billy and I left the train at fruitgrove station, and as we walked off... I DEATH STARED THE CONDUCTOR. thats right. i death stared him. im pretty sure hes scared of me now. he only wore those sunglasses to hide his petrified look.

What an epic train ride.

1 comment:

  1. 1. you forgot to mention me and jackson getting off at the wrong station
    2. you forgot how the conducter told me he DOESNT GIVE A F***
    3. he did see you he was too fat to run
    4. YOU ANKLE BROKE HIM...kinda

    ReplyDelete