Saturday, October 24, 2009

3rd week of school

i enjoyed this week of school. Waking up with a positive attitude towards school makes a big difference to your day. Trust me on that one.


To the guy who caught the 923 (8 am) this morning, i'd like to say GOOD ON YA MATE
although you were listening to your iPod which could be heard from the front of the bus. IT DOESNT MATTER. BECAUSE YOU WERE LISETNING TO MJ MUSIC! BILLIE JEAN! (Y)
good on ya mate.. good on ya (Y)

Today, chennii, billy, jacko, DK and I caught the beenleigh train. and guess what? no fat conductor. how awesome (Y). since mum wasn't answering her mobile (not surprised), all of us (except DK, because he was picked up!) walked from Runcorn station, back to my place. As we were walking, we came across a sign that said '69 Fillipino Rd'. Everyone seemed to laugh at it. Quite random. anyways, there was this state high kid walking in front of us, and he went through that road. Continuing the walk, the boy appears out of no where and overtakes us.. damn.. that shortcut would've helped ALOT, since this walk took aggeeeees. Eventually, we reached the Warrigal Rd State School shortcut. It was awesome to see my primary school again. I miss those days. Days where i would run around like a maniac. Moving on, we finally reached our destination; home. I instructed the boys to wheel the bins back, and to my surpsise, they obeyed. My parents laughed when they saw this. Well, it was an awesome display. That was probably my first time not wheeling the bin back! wow.


cia tonight was good. respect parents- honour them. love them. obey them. although sometimes you may disagree, it is better just to listen to them. They are only trying to do us good.
I love my parents.

Peace.

1 comment: